Audio-Technica AT 8031
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Ballad Female Dry
- Ballad Female Processed
- Soul Female Dry
- Soul Female Processed
- Ballad Male Dry
- Ballad Male Processed
- Soul Male Dry
- Soul Male Processed
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 252027
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2010/11/05
Condenser speaking and vocal microphone
- Especially suitable for interviews, piano and strings
- Extremely high sound fidelity
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Switchable lowcut at 80 Hz
- Operation with 11-52 V phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- SPL: 137 dB max
- Dimensions: 193 mm length x 50.3 mm head diameter
- Incl. AT8045a stand adapter, threaded adapter, AT8114 windscreen, AA battery and case
Your Contact: PA
Online Guides All Guides
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.
Large Diaphragm Microphones
They pick up any sound! In this guide, we have tracked down the most popular condenser microphones for you.