Behringer U-Phoria UM2
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 325918
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2013/12/10
- Recording / Playback Channels: 2x2
- Number of Mic Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Inputs: 1
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Outs: 2
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 48 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 16 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: No
- USB Version: 1.1
- Width in mm: 128 mm
- Depth in mm: 118 mm
- Height in mm: 46 mm
USB Audio Interface
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz
- 2 Inputs and 2 outputs
- 1 x combo plug XLR/6.3 mm jack and 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Xenyx microphone preamp including 48V phantom power
- Guitar input
- Signal and clip display
- Direct monitoring
- 6.3 mm jack headphone output
- RCA output
- USB bus powered
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7-10, as well as Mac OS
- Includes USB cable
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...
YouTube on this topic
Pro Tools First Tutorial - Behringer Audio Interface Setup
Simple Green Tech
Behringer U-Phoria UM2 und UMC22 - Zwei Einsteiger-Audio-Interfaces...
Behringer U-Phoria UM2 Linux Support - Yes!
8 Tips For Using The Behringer UM2 Audio Interface In Your Home...
Simple Green Tech
Behringer U-Phoria UM2 Review: Is It Worth a Buy?
Behringer UM2 Quick Start Guide