Behringer U-Phoria UMC22
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 325925
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2013/12/09
- Recording / Playback Channels: 2x2
- Number of Mic Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Inputs: 1
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Outs: 2
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 48 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 16 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: No
- USB Version: 1.1
- Width in mm: 163 mm
- Depth in mm: 125 mm
- Height in mm: 46 mm
2-Channel USB Audio Interface
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz
- 2 Inputs and 2 outputs
- 1 Combi jack XLR / 6.3 mm jack and 1x 6.3 mm jack
- MIDAS-designed microphone preamp with 48 V phantom power
- Guitar input
- Signal and clip display
- Direct monitoring with level control
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- 6.3 mm jack output
- USB Bus powered
- Metal housing
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7-10 and Mac OS
- Includes USB cable
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
This product is currently sold out
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...
YouTube on this topic
Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 Unboxing, Review, and Sample Project - YHRS
Your Home Recording Studio
Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 Review / Test
Behringer U-Phoria UM2 und UMC22 - Zwei Einsteiger-Audio-Interfaces...
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 Audio Interface - Music Gear on a...