- This product has been ordered and is expected to arrives in the next few days.
- Item number: 359076
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2015/04/21
- Recording / Playback Channels: 4x6
- Number of Mic Inputs: 4
- Number of Line Inputs: 4
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 4
- Number of Line Outs: 6
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: Yes
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 192 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 24 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: No
- Incl. power supply: Yes
- USB Version: 2.0
- Width in mm: 292 mm
- Depth in mm: 130 mm
- Height in mm: 45 mm
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface with MIDAS Mic Preamps
- 24 Bit
- 192 kHz
- 4x XLR/jack 6.3 mm Combo Mic/Line input with Pad switch and Clip/Signal LED
- 4x Line output jack 6.3 mm/RCA (2x L/R)
- Main output XLR/jack
- 4x Insert 6.3 mm jacks
- MIDI in/out
- Switchable phantom power 48 V (for channel 1-4)
- Stereo headphone-output 6.3 mm jack
- USB port
- Power supply connector
- Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring
- For WIN XP and Mac OSX or higher
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...
YouTube on this topic
Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD REVIEW + TEST!
Behringer UMC404HD Unbox and Workout (Part 1)
Your Home Recording Studio
Behringer UMC404HD USB Audio Interface Review | DEUTSCH | TechBoss |...
Review Of Behringer U Phoria UMC 404HD Audio & Midi Interface
Recording Drums with Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD