- This item is expected back in stock soon and can then be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 169621
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2004/04/26
- Width: 8 TE / HP
- Module: Yes
- Empty Rack, Or Housing: No
- Basic System: No
- Accessories: No
External Input / Envelope Follower
Module A-119 is used to integrate external audio signals into the system A-100, and includes the components pre-amplifiers, envelope follower and a comparator. The preamplifier has two inputs: the unbalanced input with a gain factor of 0 ... 20 is mainly used for line-level signals, while the balanced input has a gain factor of 0 ... 500 for the integration of low-level signals (microphone , Electric guitar).
The envelope follower generates an envelope at its output, corresponding to the signal profile of the external audio signal. The comparator generates a gate signal corresponding to the level of an adjustable trigger threshold. Three LEDs are used to control the amplification (overdrive), the envelope and the gate signal.
- Width: 8HP / 40.3 mm
- Depth: 45 mm (measured from the rear of the front plate)
- Power requirements: 30 mA (12 V) / -20 mA (-12V)