- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 295597
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2012/09/13
Stereo Impulse Shaper
- Discrete class-A topology
- Full-range mode
- Dual band mode
- EQ mode
- Mixed mode
- Dual mono / Stereo link
- Auto gain
- Stepped potentiometer
- Frequency range: < 10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3 dB)
- A-weighted sound in full-range mode: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -3 dB
- A-weighted sound in dual band mode:
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz -87 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz -3 dB
- Maximum level input / output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68k Ohm
- Made in Germany
- Robust but light housing made completely from aluminium
- In-/Outputs: XLR and jack
- Dimensions: 19", 1U
- 2 kg
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
Is mastering a black art best left to the professionals, or with the right technology, is it something that anyone can attempt?
Multi Effect Pedals
The entrance of digital technology into music electronics makes an ''Echo Chamber'' affordable for the little man.
Guitar Multi FX
The multi-FX concept has been around in various forms since the mid 80s - It is therefore no surprise that there is a huge range of...