Küng 1311 Studio Soprano Recorder
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 395814
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/08/09
- Baroque fingering
- Tuning: a' = 442 Hz
- The Studio soprano flute is a perfect recorder for beginners
- Often used as a treble in ensemble-playing as it has a pleasantly warm sound
- Beautifully finished and comfortable to use
- Pitch is two octaves and one major second (whole tone)
- Warm sound
- Length: 32 cm
- The inside is treated with paraffin, and the outside with a matte varnish
- Material: Pear wood, stained
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a Beginner's Instr.
The first hurdle though, is to decide on which instrument to learn?
Our guide assist you in discovering which is the right kind of flute for you.
Despite its infamous classroom or beginners image, the recorder is in fact just as difficult to play well as most other instruments.