La Tromba AG Slide and Cork Grease 3g
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 451282
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/10/30
Valve and Cork Grease
- Insulates the slides from condensation and prevents the inner slides from corrosion and getting stuck
- A relatively "stiff" grease with the ideal consistency for promoting optimal movement of the slides
- Also commonly used as sealing lubrication of slides whose precision is not optimal
- Ideal grease for maintaining and greasing the connections on woodwind instruments
- The cork is protected from moisture and remains supple - and this alongside ideal lubricating properties
- Contents: 3 g
- Colour: Reddish
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!