Marienberg Devices VC Oscillator A
377 € Including VAT and shipping costs
Info Item number: 323559
- For this item either the supply situation is currently unclear or our supplier cannot provide us with a delivery date at present. Please contact our team directly to obtain more information on availability.
- Item number: 323559
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2014/02/21
Voltage-Controlled OscillatorHigh-precision analog oscillator with the following oscillation forms: sinus, triangle, sawtooth, rectangle and pulse. A top octave is created with the triangle, sawtooth and rectangle waveforms simultaneously. The pulse width modulation can be performed via separate control voltage inputs for the positive and negative half waves to produce interesting spectra. Furthermore, there is a hard sync input, and inputs for linear and exponential frequency modulation (FM).
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Analog oscillator with extended sound possibilities
- Generates the following waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, rectangle, and pulse
- Top octave with triangle, sawtooth and rectangle
- Pulse width modulation for positive and negative half waves
- Inputs for hard sync and FM (linear and exponential)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- LFO mode: 0.5 Hz to 32.5 Hz
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Power consumption: 140 mA
- Connectors 6,3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 49 mm
- Weight: 476 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!