- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 153761
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2002/03/21
- Max. Load: 100 W
- Impedance: 16
- Stereo: No
- Angled Design: Yes
- Weight: 39,0 kg
"TV" is the abbreviation for "Tall Vintage", which points to the larger housing height of this cabinet, derived from the 1960 AX variant. It is specially designed for users who want to run a vintage half-stack with more volume. These appreciate the optimal dispersion pattern and the higher position of the amp head, as it is easier to reach for operation
- 100 Watts
- 16 Ohms
- "Tall Vintage" design: bevelled & extra high
- 4 x 12 "Celestion G12M / 25" Greenback "Speaker
- Dovetailed housing with optimal resonance behavior
- Coarse textured fabric (gray striped)
- Includes four screwed castors
- Weight only 39 kg
- Dimensions: 760 x 910 x 380 mm
- Includes speaker cable
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.