MOTU Digital Performer (D)
Dispatch expected by Fri, 25. September
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 414569
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/05/31
- Download: No
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- German language version
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing, Post-Production but also control of live shows and much more
- Multi-song feature allows loading and playing different songs in one project, perfect for live shows and post production
- Clear main display with freely scalable views for tracks, mixers, editors, etc.
- Unlimited number of sequences, songs, tracks and audio voices
- 198 Mono or 99 stereo buses
- 20 Sends per channel as well as unlimited number of physical inputs and outputs
- MIDI editor with piano roll and event list, drum editor and notation as well as sequence and waveform editor
- POLAR Loop Recorder for continuous loop recording
- Track-related spectral display alternatively or together with waveform display
- V-Racks for cross-sequence use of an instance of a virtual effect or instrument
- Numerous graphical tools for pitch correction and audio-to-MIDI conversion
- Over 90 instruments and effects for music production, mixing and mastering included
- Fully equipped mixer section with mix and plug-in automation, integrated EQs and dynamics
- Supports channel formats from mono to 10.2 Surround
- Supports external controllers such as Avid Artist series and Mackie Control
- User interface customisable in design
- Supported audio formats: AIFF, WAV, BWF, SDII, MP3, ACID, Apple Loops, REX, CAF, MOV, AVI, 3G2, 3GP, AIFC, AAC, M4A, MP4, CDA, MuLaw
- Supported plug-in formats: VST2/AU/MAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 (32/64-Bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.6 or later, 1.83 GHz Dual Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Audio Interface (ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio), Internet Connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.