- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 197851
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2006/11/16
2 x 64 Channel MADI / AES Converter
RMEs ADI-6432 offers 64 channels of format conversion from MADI to AES and vice versa. Typical applications include two ADI-6432 used as digital multicore, or one unit used as AES/EBU frontend for the Hammerfall DSP MADI PCI card. Up to 192 kHz at 24-Bit are supported. Built with 2 units height there is enough space for all connectors and control elements.
The compact unit with 19" width and 2 unit height serves as format converter MADI to/from AES (schematic view). MADI handles 64 channels of 24-Bit audio at sampling frequencies up to 48 kHz, 32 channels up to 96 kHz, and 16 channels up to 192 kHz. All channels are transferred across a single cable, either coaxial (BNC) or optical network cable. In both cases, cable lengths of more than 100 meters can be achieved. The AES/EBU channels are provided as 32 AES/EBU inputs and outputs via D-sub connectors. The ADI-6432 accepts 56 channels and 64 channels as well as 96k frame at its input, and can be set to generate those formats at its output.
- 19" Rack format with 2U
- Up to 192 kHz at MADI and AES
- Unique status displays for MADI and AES
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter reduction and clock regeneration
- Complete MIDI remote control
- Transmits MIDI via MADI
- Transmits RS232 via MADI
- Measurements (W x H x D) 483 x 88 x 200 mm