Rob Papen Punch
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 408376
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/02/17
Virtual Drum Computer (Download)
- Drum synthesizer and sampler with integrated sequencer
- 2 Bass drums with 4 different models, 4 sampled classics and 20 punch samples
- 2 Snares with 2 different models, 4 sampled classics and 61 punch samples
- 2 Open and closed hihats each with 3 different models, 4 sampled classics and 7 punch samples
- 3 Toms / user drums with 2 different models, 3 sampled classics and 8 punch samples
- 2 Claps with 3 different models, 3 sampled classics and 8 punch samples
- 3 User drums with 9 different models, 22 sampled classics and 106 punch samples
- 8 Dual-sample slots, each with its own volume, pitch and filter envelope
- Each drum instrument has "easy controls", distortion with 20 different models, output routing and mute groups
- Internal sequencer with eight patterns of 16 steps each
- 4 Groove and 4 break patterns
- 4 Tracks per pattern, each with its own output
- Per step adjustable parameters like velocity, panorama, pitch etc.
- 2 Envelopes and 2 LFOs as well as 8x modulation matrix
- Integrated mixer
- 4 Effects with 26 different effect types and 5 routings
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinXP, Mac OSX 10.6, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?