Shure SM58 S Bundle
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 189235
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2006/01/04
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Color: Black
- Cable: No
Bundle offer comprising
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Switch
With its frequency response optimised for vocals and the warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the legend among vocal microphones worldwide.
The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals during live performances, professional audio amplification and studio recordings. An integrated, extremely effective filter prevents breathing and wind noise, while the cardioid directivity isolates the signal source and reduces unwanted background noise.
The robust design, the tried and tested shock absorber system, and the steel mesh grille ensure that the SM58 always works reliably even in the rough and tumble of everyday stage life. Whether in the open or in a hall, for singing or speaking - the SM58 has been the undisputed number one among professionals all over the world for decades.
- S version with switch
- Optimised frequency response with brightened mids and bass cuts
- Integrated, effective wind and pop filter
- Shock absorber system
- Robust construction, sturdy steel mesh grille
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV / Pa (1.85 mV)
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
- Includes clamp, 3/8" reducing thread and bag
- Matching wind shield: Article no. #135783#, replacement mesh grille: Article no. #183069# (both not included)
Millenium MS 2005
- Affordable Microphone Stand with Boom arm
- Second microphone can be mounted next to the locking screw of the boom arm
- 3/8" Threaded connector
- Cast metal base
- Foldable feet
- Max. Height with Boom arm: Approx. 210 cm
- Weight: 1.60 kg
- Colour: Black
the sssnake SM10 BK
- High-Quality Microphone Cable
- Length: 10 m
- XLR male to XLR female
Your Contact: PA
Online Guides All Guides
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Dynamic microphones are the basic tools of live sound and play an important role in every recording studio.
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.