Softube Intellijel Rubicon
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 395579
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/10/05
Virtual Synthesiser (Download)
- Intellijel module for Softube Modular (article nr #395575#)
- Emulated VCO module created by David Dixon in cooperation with Intellijel
- Switchable Linear or Exponential Thru-Zero Frequency Modulation (TZFM)
- Index VCA for dynamic TZFM control
- Symmetry controller with CV input
- 12 Primary waveforms: Sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, sawtooth, double sawtooth, zigzag, rectangle, midmodulated pulses, pulse modulated, double pulse
- Suboctave with -1 or -2 octaves
- Softsync with attenuator
- Hardsync with selectable reset direction
- Pulse width modulation and exponential FM with attenuator
- True-to-life circuit emulation from Softube
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later (64-Bit), Mac OSX 10.9 and later, Dual Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 6 GB HD, Internet connection, Gobbler account
Note: Requires Softube Modular (article nr #395575#, not included)
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?