SPL Goldmike Studioset 2
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 145379
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2000/12/06
Bundle offer comprising
SPL Goldmike 9844
- 2-Channel Tube Pre Amp with Class-A Technology
The sound quality of the two-channel device is shown to its best effect when particularly recording vocals or acoustic instruments. High precision and naturalness help every vocal timbre to develop fully and emphasise the sound character of acoustic instruments. Since even the differences of the used microphones are shown clearly up to the finest nuances, the Goldmike gives a lot of room to experiment.
The lively sound quality and extreme low noise predestine the Goldmike for digital recording. The dual-mono construction of the class A tube amp guarantees a perfect channel separation and thus enables high spatial imaging for stereo recordings from piano to choir.
With the Goldmike reinforcements up to 72 dB are possible. A full tube preamp can’t reach those values. The tube/ IC design of SPL, however, combines the tonal qualities of tubes (improved spatial imaging, high in detail, pleasant soft focus) with high, very linear amplification performance and excellent common mode rejection. Thus the Goldmike is the perfect pre amp, even for high-end HD recording, as the dynamic range of 111 dBu proves: This value is above the, in practice, achieved values of 24-bit recording.
Equipment: The FLAIR circuit enhances the presence and clarity of the signal and allows sound optimisation while recording in particular for voices.
In addition, the Goldmike has a high pass filter at 50 Hz, phase reverse switch, 30 dB pad, 48 V phantom power with separately filtered power supply, high quality Alps potentiometers, crackle-free switches, five LEDs for each channel, two illuminated VU meters, star point grounding for best sound quality, thick conductors for stable voltage supply, a complex filtered power supply (6000 µF in the main power supply, 400 µF in tube power supply), symmetrical XLR inputs and outputs as well as unbalanced jack outputs. The ground-lift circuit helps to avoid ground loops.
- Dynamic Range 111 dB
- Reinforcements to 72 dB
- Two separate mono pre amplifiers
- Suitable especially for HD recording
- 48V phantom power
- Phase reverse switch
- Pad function
- Low cut filter and "FLAIR" circuit
- Improved vocal presence
- Very clear, warm sound
- XLR Mic input
- XLR Line out symmetrical, 6.3 mm jack unbalanced line out
- 19" Rackmount 2U
2x the t.bone SC 450
- Studio Large Diaphragm Microphone
With the SC450 the t.bone offers a large diaphragm microphone at an amazing price. The SC450 uses a 6 µm, gold-plated diaphragm (1") for a transparent and clear sound, big dynamic range and a wide frequency response. The -10 dB and low cut filter switch offers versatility for every stage and studio application.
- External low cut switch
- External -10 dB pad switch
- Incl. shock mount and case
- Frequency range: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/ Pa; -37 +/- 2 dB (0dB = 1V/ Pa @ 1000 Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 O
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB(A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1000Hz: 120 dB
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Connections: 3-Pin XLR
- Size (max. diameter x L): 50.5 x 190 mm
2x pro snake TPM 6
- Professional microphone cable
- Length: 6 m
- Black Yongsheng XLR plug (made by Neutrik)
- Incl. hook and loop fastener