Yamaha THR5 V2
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 271805
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2011/11/15
Electric Guitar Combo Amp
- Equipped with: 2x 8 cm full range speaker
- Power: 2 x 5 Watt
- 5 Amp simulations: Clean, crunch, lead, Brit HI, modern
- Effects: Chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, delay/reverb, spring reverb, hall, reverb
- Tone controls
- Chromatic tuner
- Inputs and outputs: Input, headphones, AUX in and USB (to use as interface)
- Operates with battery or power adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 271 x 167 x 120 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Included: Power adapter (EADP-38EB a), USB cable, stereo mini cable and cubase AI (download)
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.