IK Multimedia SampleTank 4
- For denne vare kan vi straks efter købet sende dig en download-licens via e-mail.
- artikelnummer: 456654
- salgsrang: 1 stk
- tilgængelig siden: 02.03.2019
- Priserne i DKK er kun vejledende.
Virtual Sampler (Download)
- Workstation with over 6000 sounds
- Numerous drums, percussions and construction kits and MIDI files
- 16-Way multitimbral with 16 stereo outputs
- 3 Synth Engines: STRETCH, Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch and Resampling
- 16 Filter types, oscillators, envelopes, LFOs and flexible modulation matrix
- 70 Integrated effects e.g. guitar amps, distortion, EQs, dynamics, modulation effects, reverb, delay, filters, etc.
- Live mode with set lists and songs as well as fast loading times
- Sound Browser with category and filter search
- Pad view for starting patterns, loops or sounds via MIDI pads
- Adjustable keyboard areas for creating splits and layers
- Detailed editable synthesizer parameters for each element
- MIDI Learn for quick assignment of MIDI controllers
- Import of WAVE and AIFF files
- Scalable GUI
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.10 or higher, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB HD, Internet connection
Din kontaktperson: Studio/synth/computer
Online-guides Alle guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?