Toontrack Superior Drummer 3
- Produktet er på lager og klar til afsendelse.
- artikelnummer: 420275
- salgsrang: 1 stk
- tilgængelig siden: 12.09.2017
- Priserne i DKK er kun vejledende.
Virtual drum production studio
- License code is included in the shipping packaging without a data carrier
- Elaborately produced drum software based on meticulously recorded samples of high-quality drums
- Recorded in 11.1 surround by George Massenburg at the Galaxy Studios in Belgium
- Over 230 GB of natural drum samples without effects
- 6 drum kits by Ayotte, Gretsch, Pearl, Premier, Ludwig and Yamaha, as well as complementary snares, kicks and cymbals
- An additional 350 (approx.) electronic drum- and percussion sounds
- Tunable drums and cymbals with a natural attack
- Reverse sample playback and pitch envelope control
- Integrated grooves sequencer with grid editor, multiple song tracks, time and tempo editor, Tap2Find function, convenient search functionality, and much more.
- Mixer with 35 effects such as filters, equalizer, compressor, gate
- Transient processing as well as detailed and adjustable crosstalk ("bleed") between the channels
- Integrated tracker allows extensive audio-to-MIDI conversion via drum recognition based on artificial intelligence (AI)
- MIDI library recorded by professional drummers with 1640 grooves and fills
- Macro controls
- Scalable user interface
- Expandable with Toontrack SDX / EZX expansions
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- Min. Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Min. Mac OSX 10.6
- 4 GB of RAM
- 40 - 235 GB HD
- Internet connection
Din kontaktperson: Studio/synth/computer
Online-guides Alle guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?