Bitwig Studio 3 EDU
- Tuotetta on varastossa ja se voidaan lähettää heti.
- Tuotenumero: 470208
- Myyntierä: 1 kappaletta
- Myynnissä vuodesta: 27.08.2019
ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions defined by the manufacturer! Please make note of our terms and conditions for buying educational software at the bottom of this page before you add this item to the shopping cart!
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Software for composition, intuitive production and live mixing
- Multi-track recording and mixing
- Quickly switch between different projects
- The Grid offers a modular sound design environment with 154 modules
- Poly Grid lets you create your own synthesizers, sequencer patches and much more.
- FX Grid lets you create audio effects with optional voice stacking
- Cross-clip and cross-track editing
- Versatile functionality with hybrid tracks, arranger and mixer clip launcher, clip automation, dynamic inspector and more.
- Sandbox operation for plugins to protect the entire application from crashes
- Supports multi-touch surfaces and up to 3 screens
- Open Controller API for own controller scripts
- Unlimited number of audio, MIDI and effects tracks
- Comes with over 70 instruments, effects, containers and modulators
- Supports numerous MIDI controllers as well as native MPE support
- Flexible sync options with Ableton link, MIDI clock and timecode, and support for analogue clock signals
- Includes updates for 12 months
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.11 and later, Ubuntu Linux 17.04 and later, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 12 GB HD, Internet connection