Hughes&Kettner Black Spirit 200 Floor
- Tuotetta on varastossa ja se voidaan lähettää heti.
- Tuotenumero: 474625
- Myyntierä: 1 kappaletta
- Myynnissä vuodesta: 25.09.2019
Compact amplifier for electric guitar
The secret behind the sound of the BlackSpirit 200 is a completely new technology for sound generation: "Bionic Tone Generating". The complex dynamic processes of a classic tube circuit are simulated and optimized in a new analog circuit principle. This creates the playing feel of the BlackSpirit 200 and the sound in tube amp quality.
- With integrated 200 W output stage, limitable to 20 or 2 W
- Can be operated directly on guitar speakers
- 4 Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
- With Red Box AE+ with 8 speaker emulations to choose from, e.g. for connection to passive studio monitors or PA speakers
- All parameters except 'Master' can be stored in up to 128 presets
- Bluetooth streaming and 3.5 mm jack input for play-alongs
- Direct access to 128 presets, tap delay, boost, mod FX, delay
- Controller inputs for additional foot-switches and expression pedals for real-time control
- Free iOS and Android App makes the Black Spirit wirelessly remote-controllable via iPad or Tablet and offers unlimited storage space
- Integrated digital effects: Reverb, Tap Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo
- IDB (Intelligent Dual Breakpoint) Noise Gate
- 1 Serial FX loop
- 2 Serial true bypass pre-loops
- MIDI In and Through to connect the H&K Stageboard FS-432 MK3 or other external MIDI controllers;
- 128 Memory locations
- Phones / line output: 6.3 mm Jack, stereo, 50 Ohm
- Speaker output: 8 - 16 Ohm, switchable from Guitar Cabinet to full-range mode
- MIDI in: 7-Pin
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-Pin
- Robust metal housing
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 450 x 445 x 290 mm
- Includes automatic 100 - 240 V multi-range power supply - can be used for all voltages worldwide
Online-oppaat Kaikki oppaat
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.