Kemper Profiling Amplifier BK Set
- Tämä tuote saapuu alla olevana päivänä ja voimme lähettää sen tuolloin heti.
- Tuotenumero: 280526
- Myyntierä: 1 kappaletta
- Myynnissä vuodesta: 24.03.2012
Bundle offer comprising
Kemper Profiling Amplifier Head BK
Since the introduction of modeling technology into the guitar amplifier world, guitarists have been able to access a variety of sounds and effects with relatively little effort.
But what if you want to take your own favourite sounds instead of the manufacturer's sound specifications? Prior to the release of the Kemper Profiling Amp, there were not many alternatives: either, as before the digital revolution, they dragged their entire equipment from place to place, or tried to adapt the modeled sounds of the modeling amp as far as possible to their own desires.
Kemper breaks new ground here. Instead of using predefined emulation of different amplifier models, the Profiling Amp (Nomen est Omen) creates an exact image of the sound set on the amplifier together with the connected speaker and microphone. This combines all the personal favourite sounds in one device. In addition, the sound profile can be edited with various floor effect emulations, master effects, equalizer, and so on. A separate amp fleet is not a mandatory requirement, because the Profiling Amplifier is already equipped with a large number of classic amplifier profiles. In addition, a large Kemper community has now established itself in the world where sound profiles are exchanged over the Internet.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 37.8 x 21.7 x 17.3 cm
- Weight: 5.32 kg
- Colour: Black
- Microphone input
- Line input
- Alternative input
- DI output
- Monitor output
- Master output (jack and XLR)
- S / PDIF digital input and output
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2 Inputs for footswitch (jack)
- Ethernet port
- 2 USB ports
Thon Amp Case Kemper Profiling Amp
- Flight Case for Kemper Profiling Amplifier
- 7 mm Birch plywood
- 30 x 30 mm Aluminium edges
- 2x Medium spring loaded butterfly latches
- 1x Strap handle
- Rounded steel corners
- Padded with at least 10 mm of foam
- Compartment for power cable in the bottom part
- Manufactured in Germany
- Outer dimensions (WxDxH) 490 x 260 x 310 mm
- Weight approx. 5.4 kg
- Weight with amp approx. 10.9 kg
- Colour: Phenol brown
Wizoo Publishing Kemper Profiler Guide
- Profiler Guide
- Kemper Profiler Practice
- By Chris Reiss
- "Thomann Special" -Edition
- Sound engineering knowledge in order to make the best use of the Kemper Profiling Amp
- The profile of guitar amps
- Editing the sounds
- The Kemper Profiler
- With professional tips from "professional Kemperern"
- Additional audio material available for download at wizoobooks.com
- In German and English
Online-oppaat Kaikki oppaat
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.