Neumann KMS 105
- Tuotetta on varastossa ja se voidaan lähettää heti.
- Tuotenumero: 144972
- Myyntierä: 1 kappaletta
- Myynnissä vuodesta: 06.11.2000
- On/Off Switch: No
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Color: Nickel
- Lo Cut: No
- Pad: No
Condenser Soloists Microphone
The KMS 105 has been developed for the optimal transmission of the human voice, making it the first choice for demanding live applications. With its low inherent noise, discoloration-free and crosstalk behavior of the cardioid/ super-cardioid the KMS-105 is ideal for a solo singer on stage! Pop, wind and handling noises are largely avoided through innovative filters. With its high acoustic resolution and linear frequency response, the KMS 105 provides the musician with optimal control of his voice and his language on stage at any time.
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz and 1 kO: 4.5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 50 O
- Rated load impedance: 1000 O
- Equivalent noise level: CCIR 468-3: 28 dB
- Signal to noise ratio CCIR 468-3: 66 dB
- Maximum output voltage: +12 dBu
- Dynamic range of the amplifier DIN/ IEC 651: 132 dB
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Power consumption: 3.5 mA
- Connection: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 300g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Nickel plated body
- Colour: nickel
- Delivery incl. neoprene sleeve and microphone clamp
Online-oppaat Kaikki oppaat
Large Diaphragm Microphones
They pick up any sound! In this guide, we have tracked down the most popular condenser microphones for you.
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.