Applied Acoustics Systems String Studio VS-3
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 455782
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/01/07
- Download: Yes
- Single/Bundle article: Los artikel
- Akustik Keys/Pianos: No
- Beat production / Drum machines: No
- Wind Instruments: No
- Cinematic / Effects: Yes
- Chorus / Vocals: No
- Drums / Percussion: No
- E-Pianos: No
- Ethno / Folk: Yes
- Guitars/plucked instruments: Yes
- Loops/Construction-Kits: No
- Orchestra Instruments: No
- Organs: No
- String Bass: Yes
- Sampler: No
- String Instruments: Yes
- Synthesizer: Yes
- Vintage Instrument: No
- Hardware Controller: No
Virtual String Modelling Synthesiser
- Based on physical modeling with numerous editing options
- Two-time multi-timbral sound generation for stacks or split sounds
- Two MIDI-controlled performance modulators per layer
- Edit features like string properties and style, body shape and size
- Filter with envelope and LFO and much more
- Supports the Scale File Format for Microtunings
- Programmable pattern arpeggiator
- Clear user interface
- Over 800 ready-to-play presets
- Integrated limiter
- Numerous effects like compressor, EQ, delay, distortion, chorus, flanger, wah-wah, reverb etc.
- Download size only 92 MB
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.