- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 456549
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/01/11
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Virtual-analogue wavetable synthesiser
- Pigments uses two parallel sound strings with selectable "Virtual Analogue triple oscillator engine" or "Complex Wavetable engine"
- Two filter sections with classic filters from the Arturia V-Collection and modern new developments
- Complex modulation matrix
- Numerous modulation sources, such as 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 3 complex function generators, sample & hold, random generator and definable macros
- Polyrhythmic sequencer and arpeggiator
- Effect section with 13 different effects
- Clear graphical user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win7 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.10, 2.5 GHz multicore CPU, 4 GB RAM, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
42% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?