- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 160358
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2003/02/11
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system.
The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (Direct Injection) box that can convert up to two separate, unbalanced ¼ " TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs. It also offers a 2-channel / link mode for flexible use as a mono-, 2-channel box or splitter. In link mode, channel 1 can be output simultaneously via the two balanced XLR outputs as well as via an unbalanced jack (6.3 mm). The 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to +48 dBu and a "Ground Lift" switch eliminates ground loops. The power supply can either be done with a battery (9 V) or with phantom power (48 V).
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
- Operable via battery (9V) or phantom (15-52V)
- With the ground switch ground loop can be eliminated
- Battery-off switchable
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- In link mode Channel 2 outputs the signal from channel 1 balanced
- Robust housing
Your Contact: PA
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
50% bought this product