Dangerous Music Monitor ST
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 209420
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2008/04/25
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Stereo Monitor Control System
- Analogue lockable volume control (no VCAs)
- 4 Analog inputs (sub-D25 / Tasc.)
- 3 Loudspeaker outputs (sub-D25 / Tasc.)
- Programmable input amplification
- Input compensation for -10 dBV and +4 dBu sources
- Input 4 has a variable volume adjustment
- Programmable output amplification
- Adjust the volume of all speakers including the subwoofer
- Assignable subwoofer output
- Programmable subwoofer level
- Selectable subwoofer filter
- Comprehensive mute and solo functions
- Flexible stereo headphone system with main and auxiliary inputs, or cue mix, headphone out
- Talkback system
- Size: 19 "/ 1U
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
The monitor controller is an elegant solution to a relatively new problem, and is invaluable in the project and commercial studio alike.
In this guide well outline the basic principles of studio monitors, and take a closer look at their most common features.