Diamond Memory Lane Jr
- 0:00 · 0:00
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 296894
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2012/12/11
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
The Diamond Memory Lane Junior is the digital evolution of the world's first analog delay with tap tempo and is based on the Memory Lane concept. The sole function of the Jr's sampling engine is to copy, delay and reproduce the signal - without manipulation. In contrast to standard digital designs, there is no digital anti-aliasing and reconstruction filters as all signal paths around the sampling engine are analog, meticulously designed to provide a unique sonic quality.
- 1200 ms of delay time
- Controls: DLY / MOD / FBK / MIX
- Analog bucket brigade modulation
- Switch for tap tempo
- Switch for dotted 8th
- True Bypass
- Operates with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC adapter (not included)