- For this item either the supply situation is currently unclear or our supplier cannot provide us with a delivery date at present. Please contact our team directly to obtain more information on availability.
- Item number: 183762
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2014/01/24
High-quality large-diaphragm microphone
This series of microphones were designed for daily use in the professional recording studio, where resolution, clarity and transparency for solo recordings are crucial. Thanks to the versatile modular design, the capsule can be separated from the preamplifier, allowing the user to choose as needed between different preamplifier technologies. Semiconductor technology provides a very transparent sound, while the tube provides slight musical colouration. Both preamp versions operate as a unity-gain impedance converter in class-A technology.
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- 48 V Phantom powered
- 24 mm Diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±2 dB with a soft boost of 4-6 dB @ 8 kHz
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 134 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise: type. 8 dB(A)
- Nominal sensitivity: 70 mV / Pa
- With transistor preamplifier