EastWest Symphonic Choirs Platinum Plus
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 461341
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/03/22
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Virtual Choir (Download)
- Offers choir voices in the registers soprano, alto, tenor and bass as well as boy's choir
- Contains a selection of the best samples from Voices of the Apocalypse for massive choir movements and huge fortissimo passages
- Integrated WordBuilder for creating vocal texts with the articulations Sustained, Legato, Staccato and Slur
- Additional Vowel patches with voice effects like cluster, whisper etc.
- Additional solo voices soprano, alto and boys, which however are not usable in the word builder
- Solo voices with 24 different phrases and articulations usable
- Three different mixable microphone positions for variable room proportion
- Integrated convolution reverb
- Flexible preset and instrument browser
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 min., 2.7 GHz Dual Core i5 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 40 GB HD, internet connection, iLok License Manager
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?