EastWest Voices Of Opera
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 462767
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/04/07
Virtual Vocal Instrument (Download)
- Sung by soprano Larisa Martinez and tenor Carlton Moe
- Offers different variations of vocals in many categories
- Sustain contains a number of monosyllabic vocal sounds like "Ah", "Ee", "Eh", "Oh", "Oo" with mostly velocity dynamic layers
- Staccato contains 32 vocal instruments with a variety of short and medium length
- Legato offers true legato intervals up to an octave up or down
- Combo combines various articulations with control via modulation wheel or Round Robin the combinations of different articulations
- Words offers 42 vocal instruments with performances of specific Italian words, chromatically distributed over the keyboard.
- Phrases contains 36 complete phrases and 84 subphrases from popular opera arias from the works of Verdi, Puccini, Mozart, Rossini, Bizet and more.
- Keyswitch combines different articulations in one preset with switching via Keyswitches
- New and improved preset and instrument browser with database
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS / VIP
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, min. 2.7 GHz Dual Core i5 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 32 GB HD, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?