Fender CD-60SCE All Mah
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Country Pickup
- Picking Pickup
- Strumming Pickup
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 404772
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/02/16
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla -- Origin: India/Indonesia)
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Back and sides: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla -- Origin: India/Indonesia)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla -- Origin: India/Indonesia)
- Fretboard: Walnut
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 643 mm
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: Fishman CD Electronics
- Colour: Natural
Your Contact: Guitars
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
This product is currently sold out
Online Guides All Guides
The steel-strung acoustic guitar has a range of sounds that are unmistakeable and not easily replicated with any other type of guitar.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.