Framus Legacy FD28 N SR SBT E
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 438019
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/05/03
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Steel String Guitar
- Body design: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Massive East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Cream Binding with black/cream/black lines
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm
- 21 Nickel silver medium frets
- GraphTech Tusq nut
- Compensated GraphTech Tusq saddle
- Tigerstripe Ebony bridge
- Ebony bridge pins
- Open vintage Grover tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Gold-plated hardware
- Pickup: Fishman Prefix Plus T Preamp
- Notch/Volume/Bass/Contour/Treble/Brilliance/Contour Freq./Phase/Tuner
- Ex-factory stringing: Cleartone .012" - .053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Including hex key and replacement bridge pin
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The steel-strung acoustic guitar has a range of sounds that are unmistakeable and not easily replicated with any other type of guitar.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.