Grace Design m905
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 310649
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2013/03/20
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Reference Monitor Controller
- Analogue inputs: balanced, unbalanced
- CUE and talkback microphone
- Digital inputs: 2x AES3, 1 S/PDIF, 1 TOSLINK, ADAT (selection with 4 pairs or 2 pairs in S/MUX), USB
- Asynchronous class 2 USB playback supports with up to 24 bit/192kHz
- Large full-colour LCD display with metering and many detailed displays such as input, level, output, SPL, DAC status and calibration menu
- Precision .5 dB step level control for speakers and headphones
- Fixed dedicated switch for mono, dim, mute and sub mute
- L solo
- R solo
- LR and sub solo modes
- 3 Speaker outputs with 2 assignable mono subs (or 1x stereo sub out)
- Dimensions of main chassis: 19" U - weight: 3.54 kg
- Dimensions of remote control: 226 x 159 x 59 mm - weight: 998 g
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
The monitor controller is an elegant solution to a relatively new problem, and is invaluable in the project and commercial studio alike.
In this guide well outline the basic principles of studio monitors, and take a closer look at their most common features.