Harley Benton D-120VS
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Country Mic
- Picking Mic
- Strumming Mic
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 345092
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2015/01/09
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
- Standard Series
- Dreadnought with dovetail construction
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck shape: C
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Dot inlays
- Creme coloured body and neck binding
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Chrome diecast machine heads
- String gauges: .10 - .47
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst high gloss
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The steel-strung acoustic guitar has a range of sounds that are unmistakeable and not easily replicated with any other type of guitar.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.