Harley Benton PowerPlant
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 119603
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2008/08/07
- DC/AC current: AC/DC
- Output current in mA: 500 mA
- 9 V: Yes
- 12 V: Yes
- 18 V: No
- Secondary voltage: No
- Multi-output power supply: Yes
Everone buys pedals one after the other, but then sooner or later the question is: How do I power them? Batteries are always empty (and expensive, as well as they're not environmentally friendly) - and the power strip with 5 power supply units also doesn't look really sexy in the pedal case. For guitarists who love their many colourful stomps and always want to have them around, the Power Plant is just the right thing.
Eight (!) 9V outputs provide a total of 500 mA, plus a 12V AC and a 12V DC output for the most exotic of power consumers; with that you are prepared for all eventualities.
A whole bunch of adapter cables available in various sizes is included. Its the optimal solution for most pedal cases at an extremely affordable price!
- With 8 x 9V DC (500 mA), 1 x 12V DC (500 mA) and 1 x 12V AC (500 mA) outputs
- Incl. cable set (length of black cables about 50 cm, colored cables about 30 cm)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 8.5 x 5.0 cm
Note: The polarity changes using the supplied cable extensions!