Heyday's Cleaning Brush for Leadpipes
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 295420
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2012/09/28
- Instrument: Universal
- For Lacquered Instruments: Yes
- For Silver Plated Instruments: Yes
- For Woodwinds: No
- For Brass instrument: Yes
Cleaning Brush for leadpipes
- The HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Brush is a special tool for every brass player for the thorough and controlled cleaning of leadpipes
- By applying HEYDAY'S - Clean Brass & Bronze, the inside of the mouth pipe is freed of dirt, oxidation and deposits, and the mouth pipe will last longer and work better
- The brush is simply screwed onto the HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Rod and the brush can be replaced inexpensively after it is worn out
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Total length: 80 mm
- Contents: 4+1
- Cleaning Rod" and "Clean Brass & Bronze" are not included inbegrepen
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Our guide assist you in discovering which is the right kind of flute for you.
Explore the oboe, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Despite its infamous classroom or beginners image, the recorder is in fact just as difficult to play well as most other instruments.
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Lets take a close look at this beautiful-sounding instrument.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
Alto Horn and Euphonium
Alto Horn or Euphonium - Two Brothers or Total Strangers?