Heyday's Slide Cleaning Brush
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 226457
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2009/05/13
- Instrument: Trombone
- For Lacquered Instruments: Yes
- For Silver Plated Instruments: Yes
- For Woodwinds: No
- For Brass instrument: Yes
Cleaning Brush Set
- Special tool for all trombone players, for an effective cleaning of the moving parts of the trombone slides.
- When used together with HEYDAY’S "Clean Brass & Bronze" the inner slides will be cleaned from dirt, oxidation and residues and as a result they will slide noticeably better.
- The brush can be simply screwed on the HEYDAY’S – Slide Cleaning Rod and can be easily and cheaply replaced when necessary
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Total length: 80 mm
- "Slide Cleaning Rod" and "Clean Brass & Bronze" are not included
Your Contact: Brass & Woodwind
Online Guides All Guides
Our guide assist you in discovering which is the right kind of flute for you.
Explore the oboe, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Despite its infamous classroom or beginners image, the recorder is in fact just as difficult to play well as most other instruments.
Enjoy your bassoon, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it.
Lets take a close look at this beautiful-sounding instrument.
With a tuba, the sky's the limit - sounding good, looking good, and always tuned to fun!
Tenor and Baritone Horns
One instrument with many names - the tenor horn and its counterpart, the baritone.
Alto Horn and Euphonium
Alto Horn or Euphonium - Two Brothers or Total Strangers?