Hofa IQ-Series Analyser V2 Standal.
€121 £110.49 incl. VAT
Info Item number: 393447
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 393447
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/01/30
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Audio Analysis Plugin (Download)
- Standalone application for audio analysis without DAW
- Network functionality to connect 2 IQ-Analysers to different computers
- DAW connection via the IQ-Analyser NetAux plugin
- Live analysis of other audio sources, such as microphones, DAWs, iTunes, media players, etc.
- Analyser includes Peak-, Hold-, RMS- and Energy curves
- Simultaneous analysis of several live signals
- Continuous frequency zoom with 121 measuring points in the selected range
- IQ-Analyser measurements can be transferred to IQ-EQ V3
- Selectable input signal (middle, side, left, right)
- Reference management with subfolders, also for your own reference curves
- Direct analysis via drag & drop from Explorer / Finder, Cubase, Nuendo and Logic
- Innovative 31-band frequency correlator
- Precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA, RMS)
- Goniometer and correlation meter
- Adjustable plugin window size
- Supported formats: Standalone
- System requirements: Min. Windows XP (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.6, internet connection