Laney LFR-112 FRFR Active Cab
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 439570
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/06/18
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
- Acrtive full range - flat response (FRFR) speaker box
- For guitarists who use digital modellers but prefer the traditional look of a guitar box
- Crystal clear audio playback
- Kick-Back stand for direct radiation
- DI output with 1x 12"and 4x 12" speaker simulation
- Switchable front lighting
- Power: 200 W
- Equipped with: 12" FRFR speaker & 1" La Voce compression driver tweeter (adjustable)
- Cabinet construction: bass reflex
- Controls: Level - HF-TRIM
- Switches: cabinet emulation - FRFR - 1x 12 - 4x 12 - front baffle illumination on / off - Ground Lift - Power
- Effects: speaker simulation
- Connections: input (XLR / jack combo plug) - link out (6.3 mm jack) - AUX input (3.5 mm stereo mini jack) - DI output (XLR)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 575 x 355 x 420 mm
- Weight: 19.5 kg
Your Contact: Guitars
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
This product is currently sold out
Online Guides All Guides
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.