Magix Samplitude Pro X4
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 454264
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/12/06
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Audio MIDI sequencer (DAW)
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing and mastering with up to 256 inputs and outputs as well as 999 tracks
- Automation lanes for ideal control and overview of track automation data
- Plugin browser for effective and fast finding of effects and instruments
- Multi-core support for up to 32 CPU cores
- Extended MIDI processing function ions and optimized MIDI workflow
- Includes Celemony Melodyne essential
- ARA interface for data exchange between host and plugin
- Object-based editing
- Spectral editing at track level
- Comping, groove extraction and drum replacement
- Revolver tracks for fast switching between different variants of a track
- Track and object oriented tempo automation
- Economy tracks save processor power
- Composition tools such as MIDI editor
- Drum editor and notation
- Switchable multiple outputs
- Free plugin routing and virtual VCA faders
- Definable workspaces and customizable tools
- Numerous virtual instruments and effects, and more
- Independence sampler workstation with 12 GB library, Vandal SE guitar and bass amplifier, Orange Vocoder ME and more
- Includes printed German manual
- Supported audio formats: WAV, BWF, AIFF, AAC, MP3, Ogg-Vorbis, FLAC, SD2, WMA
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: Win7 (64-bit), 2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 20 GB HD, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. Were here to offer some advice!
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
Software Sequencing as a term is deeply inadequate to describe the power of the programs now available to the computer-based musician.