Marshall Bernie Marsden LTD 1936VBM
- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 470788
- sales unit: 1 piece
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Electric Guitar Cabinet
- Bernie Marsden signature limited edition model
- The perfect complement to the Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Head 1959HWBM (article no. #470786# - not included)
- Equipped with: 2 X 12" Celestion G12 Vintage "Vintage 30" Speakers
- Cabinet construction: Closed
- Power rating: 140 Watt
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Connectors: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- White Snakeskin vinyl
- Piping in leather look
- Silver / Maroon Plexi Style Marshall Logo
- Special Bernie Marsden emblem
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 740 x 305 x 600 mm
- Weight: 24.6 kg
- Made in the UK
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.