MOTU Ethno V2
- This product has been ordered and is expected to arrives in the next few days.
- Item number: 244892
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2010/03/10
- Download: No
- Single/Bundle article: Los artikel
- Akustik Keys/Pianos: No
- Beat production / Drum machines: No
- Wind Instruments: Yes
- Cinematic / Effects: No
- Chorus / Vocals: Yes
- Drums / Percussion: Yes
- E-Pianos: No
- Ethno / Folk: Yes
- Guitars/plucked instruments: No
- Loops/Construction-Kits: No
- Orchestra Instruments: No
- Organs: No
- String Bass: No
- Sampler: No
- String Instruments: Yes
- Synthesizer: No
- Vintage Instrument: No
- Hardware Controller: No
Virtual Instruments and Samplers
- Software instrument plug-in and stand-alone
- Ethnic and world instruments from all regions of the world
- Loops and phrases
- Huge 21 GB sample library covering almost every exotic music style from all genres
- Format: VST, AU, MAS and RTAS
- For PC and Apple Mac
Note: Requires iLok Dongle (article nr #401447# - not included)
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.