- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 445846
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/08/20
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Tour-Ready Line I/O to Dante Interface
- For connecting analog audio equipment to a Dante network
- Converts two analog line signals to Dante
- Converts AES67 to two analog line outputs
- Analog input impedance: 6.6 kOhm
- Maximum input level (balanced): 22 dBu
- Output impedance (analog): < 800 Ohm
- Maximum output level (balanced): 16 dBu
- Tour-proof rubber protection around the housing (can be removed for rack mounting or installation)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 164 x 82 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.44 kg
Note: Requires Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
91% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...