Showtec Dominator 3-in-1
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 372543
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2015/10/01
- Colors: RG
- Laser Classification: 3b
- Construction Type: Combination
- DMX control: Yes
- Animations-Laser: No
- Master / Slave: No
- Grating-Laser: Yes
- ILDA: No
- Remote control: not supported
- DMX: Yes
- sound-to-light mode: Yes
- display: Yes
- output: 101 to 300
- Analogue Modulation: No
3-in-1 LED Light Effect
- 8 Powerful white strobe LEDs, 200mW RG laser module and 3 Watt RGBWA LED effect.
- All 3 effects can be selected separately in auto or music controlled programs.
- It can also be controlled by DMX to give you full control of all features for all effects.
- The RG laser has many versatile grating & burst effects and is equipped with a key lock and remote interlock.
- The strobe has 8 sections with different preprogrammed patterns.
- All RGBWA colours can be selected individually or in many preprogrammed combinations.
- If you have multiple Dominators the master/slave function can be used to create a synchronised light show.
- For all those who are looking for a solution that combines a strobe function, a laser and coloured LED light effects and is still fully controllable
- Power input: 100-240V 50/60z
- Power consumption: 66W
- Control: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX
- DMX Channels: 9
- Control Display: 4 Digits LED
- Power Connection: IEC in- & output
- Data Connector: 3 pin XLR (In/Out)
- Dimensions: 225 x 298 x 310mm (excluding brackets)
- Weight: 3.75kg
- Accessories: 2 Keys, Interlock test connector
- Colors: RGBWA
- Power: 5 x 3W
- Current: 300mA each
- Laser Color: Red, Green
- Laser Power: 200mW (150mW 650nm Red, 50mW 532nm Green)
- Laser Class: 3B
- Safety Features: Key switch, Interlock, Safety eye
- Laser Safety: EN/IEC 60825-1: 2007
- LED: 8 x 1W White
- Current: 300mA
Note: The laser will only work if the interlock connector is connected to a remote emergency stop switch. Use the provided test port to verify that the laser is working properly. If you use the laser in a public area, the use of an emergency stop switch is required by law.
Attention: This device contains a laser from class 3R or higher (according to the classification according to DIN EN 60825-1: 2015)