- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 105769
- sales unit: 1 piece
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Dynamic vocal microphone with switch
With its optimized for vocals frequency range and warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the worldwide legend amongst vocal microphones.
The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals for live performances, professional sound reinforcement, and studio recordings. An integrated highly effective filter prevents breathing and wind noise, while the cardioid polar pattern isolates the signal source and reduces unwanted background noise.
The robust design, tried and tested shock absorber system and strong steel mesh grille ensure that the SM58 always works reliably even in the hectic working environment of the stage. Whether in the open or in a hall, for vocals or speech - the SM58 has been the undisputed number one among professionals all over the world for decades.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Suitable for vocals
- The well-known Shure quality, sturdiness and reliability
- Frequency range: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 94 dB SPL
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.85 mV)
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
- Incl. adjustable stand adapter, 3/8" thread adapter and microphone bag
- Corresponding windshield: Article Nr #135783#, replacement mesh grille head: Article Nr #183069# (both are not included)
Your Contact: PA
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
54% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Dynamic microphones are the basic tools of live sound and play an important role in every recording studio.