- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 343081
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2014/10/13
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
|Sales Unit||Price per Unit||You save|
With its multiple functions the Startone MK-300 provides an ideal model for beginners on keyboard. Despite the low price, everything which is appreciated by both newbies and advanced keyboard players is available here. The basis of the keyboard is its 61 velocity sensitive keys, which has 390 inbuilt sounds in 64-voice polyphony.
Interesting features (especially for newbies), include a metronome function, 110 styles (play alongs), 110 built-in songs, and 8 complete demo songs provide a motivating and inspiring sounding introduction to key-based music.
- 61 Velocity sensitive keys
- 64 Voice polyphony
- 390 Voices, 100 styles, 110 songs
- 8 Demo songs
- Dual mode: 2 sounds simultaneously
- With sustain effect
- Lower: Separate key assignment for the left hand
- Keyboard split
- Pitch bend
- Recording and playback
- Speaker: 2x 10 W
- Transpose function
- With removable sheet music holder
- Battery operation possible
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 955 x 360 x 145 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Incl. power adapter
- Headphone output
- Sustain pedal connector
- USB Midi
Your Contact: Keyboards
Customers interested in this product also bought
66% bought this product