Taylor 614ce V-Class
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 436645
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/05/30
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
The Grand Auditorium is the most versatile body design in the Taylor repertoire and is suitable for all styles of playing. Expect a higher volume via the 614Ce's V-class bracing, longer sustain, as well as an improved intonation. The bottom and sides are made from maple and lend the guitar sonic transparency. The top is made from torrefied (heat-treated) sitka spruce and ensures an optimised vibrational behaviour. Covering the pickup is Taylor's own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass-, mid- and treble controls.
- Design: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid torrified sitka spruce
- V-Class bracing
- Back and sides: solid maple
- Neck: Hard Rock maple
- Fretboard: ebony
- Grained ivoroid Wing fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Striped ebony pickguard
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light .013 - .053 (Article Nr: #396516#)
- Colour: Natural / Brown Sugar
- Incl. Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.