- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 389815
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/09/09
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Wavetable synthesizer with four oscillators each with 16 waveforms
- 1-, 2-, 4- or 11-voice unison with detune and stereo width
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Four FM oscillators
- Four filters with 23 types and four cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- Four synchronized multi-stage envelopes and four extended ADSR envelopes with start delay
- Second sustain phase and loop option
- Four LFOs per voice as well as two global LFOs
- 12-Slot modulation matrix with 33 sources
- Four assignable XY controllers
- Flexible signal routing through 4 x 12 synthesis matrix and 3 x 6 effect matrix
- 16 Stereo effects like chorus, flanger, delay etc.
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinXP min., Mac OSX 10.5 min., Multicore CPU, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
41% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?