Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite TB3 Octo Ulti.
- This product has been ordered and is expected to arrives in the next few days.
- Item number: 479649
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/11/27
- Download: No
- Los artikel / bundelartikel: Bundle
- USB 3: No
- Ethernet: No
- Delay: No
- PCI Express: No
- Dynamics: Yes
- Firewire: No
- Effect Filter: No
- Audio In-and Outputs: No
- Encoder/Decoder: No
- System Expansion: Yes
- Equalizer: Yes
- PCMCIA: No
- Guitar amps/-effects: No
- ExpressCard: No
- Metering/Analyzing Tool: No
- Modulation Effects: No
- Multieffect / Plugin-Host: No
- Overdrive/Distortion: No
- Preamp / Saturation: No
- Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter: No
- Restauration: No
- Reverb: Yes
- Special FX: No
- Summer / Mixing Consoles: No
- Tape Simulation: No
- Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching: No
- Transient Processing: No
- Vocoder / Vocal effect: No
- Mastering Tools: Yes
- Hardware Controller: No
Thunderbolt DSP system
- With 8 SHARC processors to calculate UAD plug-ins without loading the CPU of the host computer
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 Connectors
- Combination with other UAD-2 devices possible
- Includes 104 plug-ins developed by UA with emulations of well-known devices by Ampex, Lexicon, Helios, Neve, Manley, Avalon, Studer, Fender
- Suitable transport bag: Art.#478690# (not included)
- Supported formats: VST, AU, RTAS and AAX 64
Note: Thunderbolt cable not included!
- Windows 10 (64-bit version)
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra or 10.14 Mojave
- TB3 connector or TB/TB-2 connector with TB3 adapter
- Internet connection
- 6 Gigabyte of available disk space
- Compatible DAW software
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...
This article will look at how a DSP accelerator can be a useful part of your computer-based studio, and also at their limitations.